geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Clean up JIRAs and target appropriately
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:47:32 GMT
I have taken a first pass at going through the JIRAs under the 2.0-Mx
buckets and targeting them appropriately to 2.0, 2.0.x and 2.1
buckets.

I used the following criteria while putting them in the 2.0 bucket
--> critical and blocker jiras
--> some must need jiras for 2.0
--> jiras with patches.
--> some of what I thought were easy fixes.

There is also a "verification list" bucket which holds problems probably fixed.

Can you please go thro' the buckets and at the very least, take a look
at your (reported/assigned) JIRAs ? Please feel free to re-target them
appropriately if you need to.

Thanx
Prasad