geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release v1.1 of geronimo-schema-jee_5.
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:11:53 GMT
Correction.

The released j2ee-1.4 schema jars are here
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/schema/geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4/1.1/

The earlier link I posted are for our *deployed* 1.1-SNAPS of jee5
schema... not *released*.
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/geronimo/schema/geronimo-schema-jee_5/1.1-SNAPSHOT/

Neverthless, they all have *.xsb files in them.

Cheers
Prasad