geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PMC Report - Final Reminder
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:48:18 GMT

On Jul 16, 2007, at 9:45 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> Thanks to all that have provided input.  For those that haven't had
> a chance please take a few minutes to review the board report and
> update with your input.
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/apache-geronimo-board-
> report-2007-07-july.html
>
> I'll wrap this up and send to the board sometime after 1700 this
> evening.

I've added the specs that I think we've released April-June. Would be
good if someone could verify. IMO, we've been a bit messy with our
spec voting. Looking back, it's not always clear what version of the
specs we're voting on. I think we need to tighten this up a bit --
so, i'm going to pick on Rick... ;-)

--kevan