geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB for trunk
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:37:57 GMT
I'm going to see how hard it is to make tx and connector projects
that don't include any gbean stuff and keep the gbean stuff in g
trunk.  This should help openejb release and also make projects like
jencks happier.

I'm thinking of making a components directory next to server with
txmanager under it

components/txmanager/trunk/transaction
components/txmanager/trunk/connector

If its pretty easy maybe we can use it.