geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Move the STATUS up?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:30:47 GMT
I've mentioned this a few times before...

I think we should move the STATUS file up to the top-level geronimo
dir.  As in:

svn mv http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/STATUS
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/STATUS

This file really is the status of the entire Geronimo project, not
just for the trunk of the server bits, as it already contains bits
for the 1.2 branch.

I'd like to move this file, unless anyone has any objections.

  * * *

Where is the email of the STATUS file run from?  That is the only bit
that I'm not sure about that would need to be updated to work with
the change.

I'd like to do this in the next day or so.  So, speak now... mkay :-)

Cheers,

--jason