geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Claim your unassigned JIRAs targeted for 2.0
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 04:31:43 GMT
In a related issue, I think these issues assigned to 2.0 and having
people are actually all done and should be closed:
GERONIMO-1686 Servlet 2.5 and JSP 2.1 api jars for JavaEE 5 work
GERONIMO-1638 Multiple servers sharing the same repo and config store
GERONIMO-3206 Create and include a new patched version of Tomcat
GERONIMO-2700  	 JSR-88 1.2 Tasklist (JEE5 Deployment)
GERONIMO-3040  	Implement process to ensure all annotations are
discovered and processed
GERONIMO-1807  	 Remove uses of ObjectName from core server (well
this one doesn't have anyone attached)

thanks
david jencks