geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Should we cancel 1.2?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 01:24:09 GMT
Yup.

In my testing CMP mode as well as JDBC mode was working fine.  The
new runtime Mode Chris had added to DayTrader was failing.  The
problem manifested itself in two different ways.  One manifestation I
saw was an exhaustion of the connection pool and a flurry of
connection timeouts.  The second was a concurrent modification
exception.  I believe they may be the same problem.

It only occurred running underload when more than one client was
accessing the system at a time.  I didn't get much further than
that.  I started adding some debug code but was waffling between 1.2
and 2.0.

The next step is to start adding some code to OEJB 2.x.