geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Should we cancel 1.2?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:53:03 GMT
1.2 has been sitting in a branch for well over 6 months now.   
Originally, it was going to be delayed so some bugs could be "quickly  
fixed", but it doesn't look like that is ever going to happen.  I'm  
not really interested in being the manager for this release anymore,  
but if there is good interest in getting this released in, say, the  
next two weeks, I'm willing to continue on.  Otherwise, someone else  
can take over.

So, does anyone care about releasing 1.2?

-dain

Mime
View raw message