geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Should we cancel 1.2?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:22:51 GMT
What were the benefits of 1.2?  All I remember was that the build
changed to Maven 2.  If there's a known bug with more than one
connected user, and limited benefits compared to the upcoming 2.0, and
also none of the developers want to support it, I don't think a
release is in our interest.  But it's quite possible I'm forgetting
something that would make it a compelling upgrade from 1.1.

Thanks,
      Aaron