geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Simpler config-substitutions.properties keys?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:57:18 GMT
I fixed this as part of

and documented some stuff at http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/
display/GMOxDOC20/Multiple+Repositories

PLEASE NOTE that I added a prefix for command line and system
properties that you want to get into the substitution map.  By
default, you have to prefix substitution properties in the system
environment or in system properties with

org.apache.geronimo.config.substitution.

so that we won't get accidental resetting of our ports or whatever
from other programs settings.

IIRC (which I may not) I proposed this when the feature was
originally discussed and only realized it wasn't implemented when I
came to examine the code again.

thanks
david jencks