geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo plugin schema (longish)
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:07:38 GMT
On Jul 20, 2007, at 11:22 AM, Jason Warner wrote:

> From what you described and looking at the schema you provided, it
> looks like the changes made by Geronimo-2757 are going to get blown
> away and replaced by this new plugin-module.  Am I right in
> thinking that?

Since we're quickly approaching the end of the runway for Geronimo
2.0 it looks like the changes made in GERONIMO-2757 are going to part
of that release.   From a backwards compatibility perspective I think
we should try very hard to support the schema changes it introduced.
I'm not sure yet what that means w.r.t. how the plugin installer code
might get swizzled around.

Best wishes,
Paul