geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release v1.1 of geronimo-schema-jee_5.
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:27:03 GMT

On Jul 20, 2007, at 8:44 AM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

> All this exercise is only for the Java EE 5 schema artifacts, right ?
>
> We don't plan to do it for j2ee-1.4 schema artifacts, correct ?
> Because, it has already been released.
> http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/
> schema/geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4/1.1/

I think if its a problem for the ee5 schemas its equally a problem
for the j2ee 1.4 schemas, so IMO we have to release a 1.2 version.

I can't find most of the typed in schemas so I've modified the
xmlbeans plugin to look at the noAnn parameter and am checking to see
if the resulting jars (which don't appear to include any of the
annotations) work with geronimo.  This involves a switch to xmlbeans
2.3.0.

thanks
david jencks