geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: configuring Geronimo's EJB port
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:49:31 GMT
Did you compile geronimo + openejb from trunk or from the tags used
in M6-rc1?  If you recompiled openejb or are using snapshot versions
I think your client library is out of sync with the server library.

In any case you can change this port just by editing var/config/
config-substitutions.properties, you don't need to recompile anything.

thanks
david jencks