geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0 Release Criteria
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:17:31 GMT

On Jul 16, 2007, at 3:18 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:

> Prasad Kashyap wrote:
>>
>> Theoretically it shouldn't matter at all. If they don't, let's just
>> release our existing combination of quad assemblies. There's a pack
>> for everybody.
>>

> +1

So where are things on the web container front with regards to the
console?  IIRC, that was the only thing that prevented us from
shipping one big all-in-one assembly with say four config.xml files
in it for each combination.  Theoretically we could even put up for
download one big non-certified binary followed by four separately
downloadable config.xml files, some certified and some not.

-David