geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB for trunk
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:20:39 GMT

--- David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It looks like we actually need to release the 2.0 tx module so
> openejb can have a build that doesn't require snapshots from external
>
> projects.

   This would be good for building OpenEJB. But the G trunk can not be
built without downloading older version of Geronimo 2.0-SNAPSHOT or 2.0
(if we release g-transaction and g-connector).

Thanks
Anita

> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Jul 24, 2007, at 8:36 AM, Anita Kulshreshtha wrote:
>
> >   We need OpenEJB that uses 2.1-SNAPSHOT version Of Geronimo. I am
> > seeing this in offline build:
> >
> > Path to dependency:
> >       1) org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-axis:jar:2.1-SNAPSHOT
> >       2) org.apache.openejb:openejb-axis:jar:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
> >       3) org.apache.openejb:openejb-core:jar:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
> >       4)
> > org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-transaction:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
> >
> > Thanks
> > Anita

> > Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're
>
> > surfing.
> > http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/index.php

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers
- Check it out.