geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo plugin schema (longish)
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 02:42:17 GMT
I like the idea in general.  I am wondering how this scenario would work:

After a plugin is published, a user finds it also works with a different
version of geronimo (without any other code change), so a user would
modify the plugin's xml file to add the newer version geronimo there.
  Should the user also change the version of the plugin itself in this case?

Also, any consideration of how plugins can work with geronimo and other
products who uese geronimo?

Lin