geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Should we cancel 1.2?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 02:17:12 GMT
Agree and if the OpenEJB(?) problem is ever fixed, then we can spin a 1.2.1 
release...


-Donald

Jason Dillon wrote:
> What were the bugs that were to be "quickly fixed"?  I forget its been 
> so long.
> 
> Why not just push it out asis?
> 
> --jason
> 
> 
> On Jul 16, 2007, at 9:53 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> 
>> 1.2 has been sitting in a branch for well over 6 months now.  
>> Originally, it was going to be delayed so some bugs could be "quickly 
>> fixed", but it doesn't look like that is ever going to happen.  I'm 
>> not really interested in being the manager for this release anymore, 
>> but if there is good interest in getting this released in, say, the 
>> next two weeks, I'm willing to continue on.  Otherwise, someone else 
>> can take over.
>>
>> So, does anyone care about releasing 1.2?
>>
>> -dain
> 
> 
> 

Mime
View raw message