geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.0 Release Plans - Release around August 3rd - Just a thought
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:44:53 GMT
Do I hear releasing v2.0 in early August? ;-)

I put the template out for the release notes, here is the link.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/release-notes-20txt.html

I added some new sections and moved around others. This is going to be the next full-blown
release since v1.1.1 so there is a lot of land to cover in terms of "significant changes in
this release" and new features. So please update the wiki directly or reply to this thread
and I'll consolidate the updates.

Cheers!
Hernan