geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release javamail 1.4 specs and updated javamail provider jars.
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:27:27 GMT
That's what I get for cutting and pasting a previous vote as my starting
point :-)

Ok, we're voting on the following:

1)  Release 1.1 of the javamail 1.4 spec API.  The artifact in question
is geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.1.  The current branch used to build the
release candidate is at

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/branches/geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.1

The tag will be created at

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/tags/geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.1

2)  Release 1.2 of the javamail 1.4 mail package.  This package has a
top level pom and two child artifacts:

top level pom:  geronimo-javamail_1.4-1.2
javamail providers:  geroinimo_javamail_1.4_provider-1.2
javamail mail:    geroinimo_javamail_1.4_mail-1.2

The geroinimo_javamail_1.4_mail-1.2 artifact is the uber-jar containing
the merged spec and provider class files.  The source used to build this
is located at

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/javamail/branches/geronimo-javamail_1.4-1.2

The tag will be created at

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/javamail/tags/geronimo-javamail_1.4-1.2