geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SNAPSHOT dependencies that need to be released.
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:40:54 GMT
I'll raise the issue on the Yoko dev list.  Last time, this took a long
time to get done because the discussions on how the release should be
bundled and whether the tools were ready for release or not.  I'm not
sure of the status of the tools, as the people who've been working on
them have not been very good about doing the work on list.  It might be
necessary to spin an M3 release of just the run time like the last time
Geronimo needed a release.  This is further complicated by the project
incubating status, since it requires two levels of voting to get released.

Rick