geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r554980 - /geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk/plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.v20.core/src/org/apache/geronimo/st/v20/core/GeronimoServer.java
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:23:51 GMT
Hi Jacek, Sorry about that--I must have inadvertently reformatted the code in my
IDE. I shall be more careful though next time. Here is the only change made to
class though:

         //-javaagent:"GERONIMO_BASE/bin/jpa.jar"
         String javaagent = "";
         File jpaJar = new File(runtimeLocation + "/bin/jpa.jar");
         if (jpaJar.exists()) {
             javaagent = "-javaagent:\"" + runtimeLocation + "/bin/jpa.jar\"";
         }

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell