geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1 - what's next?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 16:18:59 GMT
Great list.  I think we should start thinking about how we all want
Geronimo to be "known" as in the community.  Right now I think we are
known as the "J2EE/Java EE5" server.  I think we need to begin pushing
Geronimo more for what it is and what it can do...i.e. a pluggable
lightweight container with management.

IMHO the OSGI/Spring component is really huge!

Jeff