geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader 2.0 updates for full Java EE5
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:58:23 GMT
Matt...

Just sent out an email about that... I think I may be leaning towards
removing it ASAP. Let me know what you think...

Two additional changes need to be made once I drop in the code.
- remove the old TradeJPA
- add another Session-to-Direct mode that uses EJB 3.0 sessions

These should be fairly simple.

Chris