geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Should we cancel 1.2?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 06:22:31 GMT
FWIU, it is a problem with Geronimo connection pooling not OpenEJB,  
but Matt can't find the issue and he thinks instrumenting OpenEJB is  
the way to find it.

-dain

On Jul 16, 2007, at 7:17 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

> Agree and if the OpenEJB(?) problem is ever fixed, then we can spin  
> a 1.2.1 release...
>
>
> -Donald
>
> Jason Dillon wrote:
>> What were the bugs that were to be "quickly fixed"?  I forget its  
>> been so long.
>> Why not just push it out asis?
>> --jason
>> On Jul 16, 2007, at 9:53 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>>> 1.2 has been sitting in a branch for well over 6 months now.   
>>> Originally, it was going to be delayed so some bugs could be  
>>> "quickly fixed", but it doesn't look like that is ever going to  
>>> happen.  I'm not really interested in being the manager for this  
>>> release anymore, but if there is good interest in getting this  
>>> released in, say, the next two weeks, I'm willing to continue  
>>> on.  Otherwise, someone else can take over.
>>>
>>> So, does anyone care about releasing 1.2?
>>>
>>> -dain


Mime
View raw message