geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with downloading dependencies during plugin installation
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:04:07 GMT
Can you figure out all the repositories geronimo knows about and all
the geronimo-plugins.xml files it might be looking at and attach the
geronimo-plugins.xml files to the jira?

IIUC the file you are looking for is supposed to be in the apache
snapshot repo not the apache incubator repo?  What are all the files
that sort of match what you are looking for that geronimo can "see"?

thanks
david jencks