geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Ideas on a rc.d kind of directory
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 04:35:35 GMT
On Jul 16, 2007, at 6:25 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:
>> I think it should be realativly easy to setup a POC if folks are
>> interested.
>
> Sounds great and agreed on the long-term direction. I could see a
> simple script-based change to enable in the short-term...

Before I got whip up some magic lemme get some more input on what
Jeffs use cases are... so I'm clear what we are talking about ;-)

>> P.S. Typed on my iPhone.  Still not quite as fast as my
>> blackberry... But I dropped in beer at the Giants/Doggers game.
>> Ooops ;-)
>
> Heh. Simply your subconscious giving your id the necessary
> rationalization for getting an iPhone...

Heh, well it worked.  I had been using my blackberry for days after I
got the iPhone and now I'm using the Jesus Phone much, much more.
Love it.... but...

> I need to work on a better way to filter mail getting down to my
> iPhone... There's too much ATM...

Ya, I need a mass delete. :-(

--jason