geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release v1.1 of geronimo-schema-jee_5.
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 01:15:41 GMT
So I solved this and hopefully didn't break the build with

(4) Update the maven-xmlbeans-plugin to handle the noAnn flag which
makes xmlbeans ignore all annotations in source schemas, including
the objectionable doc comments.

This involved moving to xmlbeans 2.3.0.

My copy of directory related modules was very out of sync with svn
and I don't think we are going to need the xmlbeans stuff when it
gets released so I commented out the directory related modules.

(I think these should move to plugins anyway)

I'm now a committer for the xmlbeans plugin so maybe we can get it
actually released, maybe even next week.

thanks
david jencks