geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with downloading dependencies during plugin installation
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:23:40 GMT
Exactly.  What is the point in downloading something which is anyway not
useful.  Added to this, when I try to install the plugin a second time, it
again downloads beta1 instead of SNAPSHOT and fail with an error
"Destination C:\geronimo-
tomcat6-jee5-2.0-SNAPSHOT\repository\commonj\sdo-api-r2.1\1.0-incubating-beta1\sdo-api-r2.1-1.0-incubating-beta1.jaralready
exists!"

Vamsi