geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <>
Subject Geronimo NetBeans plugin status - start/stop works
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 11:52:42 GMT

Finally I found some time to craft something that works. I've been
working on the Geronimo NetBeans plugin for the past couple of weeks
(months?). The plugin lives in the sandbox [1] and I'm certain that it
will be there in the coming weeks. I've been asking about the plugin
so I think it's time to let people know the plugin is doing fine. I'd
like to put some documentation about it in Wiki - how to build and run
it. It works with the latest Geronimo 2 unofficial release from Prasad
and today's NB 6.0 build (I don't know whether it works with the
previous NB/Geronimo releases).

Where should I place the documentation in our Wiki?

Jacek Laskowski

View raw message