geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: KEYS ?
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:16:43 GMT
Good point.  I think we have the KEYs file in a couple of places.

on people there is: /www/people.apache.org/
   ./repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/geronimo/KEYS
   ./repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/KEYS
   ./repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org.apache.xbean/KEYS
   ./repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/xbean/KEYS
   ./repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository.backup/org/apache/geronimo/
genesis/KEYS
   ./repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository.backup/org/apache/geronimo/KEYS
   ./repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository.backup/org/apache/xbean/KEYS

on /www/www.apache.org/dist/
   .geronimo/KEYS

We also have a web link from http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/KEYS

Not sure if there are other references (and yes, I know these are
outside svn :)