geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From DevIn <dri...@free.fr>
Subject Re: configuring Geronimo's EJB port
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:49:03 GMT

I got the source using the command
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk server

I've modified the config-substitutions.properties file to add the local IP
and the display is now OK at start up in the console  but I've the same
error trying to use the JNDI port to look up a ressource.
Perhaps a bad jndi factory is used on the client side (from
openejb-core-2.1.1.jar).

This post should be moved in the user forum now.

Thank for your help.