geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release specs for Activation, JACC, Deployment, Servlet and StAX
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:00:52 GMT
Unless someone actually wants to try to fix the scm sections right
now (not it!) I think we should release the existing stax, jacc and
activation specs.

Either that or delete the questionable scm sections since it doesn't
seem to be actually possible to get them right and release that.

thanks
david jencks