Hi,

I'm trying to get some deployment related information out of Deployer using an interface called DeploymentWatcher, described here:

http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/server/modules/geronimo-kernel/apidocs/org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/DeploymentWatcher.html

Does anyone have an experience writing DeploymentWatcher's? I havn't been able to find examples in the code. In Deployer.java, there is a 'Collection watchers' object, and from the looks of it, as long as I can get my DeploymentWatcher into that 'Collection watchers' the deploy function should run my DeploymentWatcher. The problem is, I can't figure out how to get my DeploymentWatcher into the 'Collection watchers' object so that it's seen by the deploy function. Does anyone know the correct way to do this?

The function that calls the watchers in Deployer.java is called notifyWatchers, and is called in the deploy function.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

-Ajay