yep... fyi... we included scripts for oracle and db2 for the built in table creation... might be worth copying those into a high-level schema folder... just don't like keep multiple copies around.

Hey Chris,
yeah, I know of that option and will add it. I thought of covering the script so the user can actually see how the script works. May help for setting up on a different a database other than Derby.

Cheers!
Hernan