hernan...

took a quick look and like what i see... will take a closer look later. one thing to mention... we added a feature on the config page to create the  database tables and indexes from within the application (should be a link right above the populate link). might be worth adding that in there since it is a nice convenience feature.

chris

Hi All,
I continued to work in Daytrader 1.2 doc based on what Chris Blythe started for DT 2.
Doc in 1.2 includes some building, deployment and testing. I plan to include more stuff to show all the goodies of Daytrader.

Here is the link

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC12/daytrader.html

Comments welcome

Cheers!
Hernan

--
"I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." - Tyler Durden