geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Don Hill" <justj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AppFuse Application doesn't work in Geronimo
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:13:28 GMT
Lasantha,

Looks to me like a couple of issues possibly, First make sure the taglibs
can be validated against the current version dtd or schema,  <tlib-version>
2.2-dev</tlib-version> maybe this should just be
<tlib-version>2.2</tlib-version>
seems kind of like the suspect, this may be casing the PermGen space issue.
To get past the the memory issue try increasing the following to the
GERONIMO_OPTS environment variable.

linux
*export GERONIMO_OPTS='-Xmx512m  -XX:MaxPermSize=128m*'
windows
*set GERONIMO_OPTS='-Xmx512m  -XX:MaxPermSize=128m*'

Don
On 6/23/07, Lasantha Ranaweera <lasantha@opensource.lk> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I just created a sample application from well known AppFuse framework.
> This application consisted with Spring, Hibernate & Struts2 and works
> well with JBoss, Tomcat & Jetty web servers. When I deploy it in to
> Geronimo it gives following error :-\    (Given is my G console output).
> Somebody please put bit more light on here.
>
> Thanks,
> Lasantha Ranaweera
>
>
>
> Geronimo Application Server started
> 11:02:16,336 WARN  [TomcatModuleBuilder] Web application . does not
> contain a WEB-INF/geronimo-web.xml deployment plan.  This may or may not
> be a problem, depending on whether you have things like resource
> references that need to be resolved.  You can also give the deployer a
> separate deployment plan file on the command line.
> 11:02:20,293 WARN  [JspModuleBuilderExtension] Invalid transformed taglib
> org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: Invalid deployment descriptor: errors:
>
>
> jar:file:/home/lasantha/installation/geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6/repository/default/opencrm-
> 1.0-SNAPSHOT/1182576736201/opencrm-1.0-SNAPSHOT-1182576736201.war
> /WEB-INF/lib/struts-menu-2.4.2.jar!/META-INF/struts-menu-el.tld:10:3:
> error: cvc-datatype-valid.1.1: string value '2.2-dev' does not match
> pattern for dewey-versionType in namespace
> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee
>
> Descriptor:
> <taglib xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee
> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-jsptaglibrary_2_1.xsd"
> version="2.1" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee">
>   <!--============== Tag Library Description Elements =============-->
>   <description>The struts-menu provides a XML configurable menu-ing
> system for your
>         Struts applications. This TLD is for the Expression Language
> enabled
>         version.  Also, this is a JSP 1.2 TLD whereas the regular tld is
> JSP 1.1.</description>
>   <tlib-version>2.2-dev</tlib-version>
>   <short-name>menu</short-name>
>   <uri>http://struts-menu.sf.net/tag-el</uri>
>   <tag>
>     <name>useMenuDisplayer</name>
>     <tag-class>net.sf.navigator.taglib.el.UseMenuDisplayerTag</tag-class>
>     <body-content>JSP</body-content>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>id</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>name</name>
>       <required>true</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>bundle</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>config</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>locale</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>permissions</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>repository</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>   </tag>
>   <tag>
>     <name>displayMenu</name>
>     <tag-class>net.sf.navigator.taglib.el.DisplayMenuTag</tag-class>
>     <body-content>scriptless</body-content>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>name</name>
>       <required>true</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>target</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>false</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>   </tag>
> </taglib>
>
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xmlbeans.XmlBeansUtil.validateDD(
> XmlBeansUtil.java:219)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.jasper.deployment.JspModuleBuilderExtension.convertToTaglibSchema
> (JspModuleBuilderExtension.java:675)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.jasper.deployment.JspModuleBuilderExtension.parseTldFile
> (JspModuleBuilderExtension.java:433)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.jasper.deployment.JspModuleBuilderExtension.getListenerClasses
> (JspModuleBuilderExtension.java:420)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.jasper.deployment.JspModuleBuilderExtension.createJspClassFinder
> (JspModuleBuilderExtension.java:180)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.jasper.deployment.JspModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans(
> JspModuleBuilderExtension.java:149)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.jasper.deployment.JspModuleBuilderExtension$$FastClassByCGLIB$$1f60ab3b.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:127)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :828)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilderExtension$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$7b8d5906.addGBeans
> (<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.addGBeans(
> TomcatModuleBuilder.java:441)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$6f85ec2c.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:127)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :828)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$5ac36c7.addGBeans
> (<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.addGBeans(
> SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:165)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$d0c31844.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:127)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :828)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$5ac36c7.addGBeans
> (<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(
> EARConfigBuilder.java:620)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$38e56ec6.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:127)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :828)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.CorbaGBeanNameSource$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$3cd9b0dc.buildConfiguration
> (<generated>)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java
> :302)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java
> :124)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:127)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :863)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy
> (AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(
> DistributeCommand.java:61)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 11:02:20,337 WARN  [JspModuleBuilderExtension] Invalid transformed taglib
> org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: Invalid deployment descriptor: errors:
>
>
> jar:file:/home/lasantha/installation/geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6/repository/default/opencrm-
> 1.0-SNAPSHOT/1182576736201/opencrm-1.0-SNAPSHOT-1182576736201.war
> /WEB-INF/lib/struts-menu-2.4.2.jar!/META-INF/struts-menu.tld:9:3:
> error: cvc-datatype-valid.1.1: string value '2.2-dev' does not match
> pattern for dewey-versionType in namespace
> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee
>
> Descriptor:
> <taglib xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee
> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-jsptaglibrary_2_1.xsd"
> version="2.1" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee">
>   <!--============== Tag Library Description Elements =============-->
>   <tlib-version>2.2-dev</tlib-version>
>   <short-name>menu</short-name>
>   <uri>http://struts-menu.sf.net/tag</uri>
>   <tag>
>     <name>useMenuDisplayer</name>
>     <tag-class>net.sf.navigator.taglib.UseMenuDisplayerTag</tag-class>
>     <body-content>JSP</body-content>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>id</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>name</name>
>       <required>true</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>bundle</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>config</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>locale</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>permissions</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>repository</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>   </tag>
>   <tag>
>     <name>displayMenu</name>
>     <tag-class>net.sf.navigator.taglib.DisplayMenuTag</tag-class>
>     <body-content>scriptless</body-content>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>name</name>
>       <required>true</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>     <attribute>
>       <name>target</name>
>       <required>false</required>
>       <rtexprvalue>false</rtexprvalue>
>     </attribute>
>   </tag>
> </taglib>
>
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xmlbeans.XmlBeansUtil.validateDD(
> XmlBeansUtil.java:219)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.jasper.deployment.JspModuleBuilderExtension.convertToTaglibSchema
> (JspModuleBuilderExtension.java:675)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.jasper.deployment.JspModuleBuilderExtension.parseTldFile
> (JspModuleBuilderExtension.java:433)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.jasper.deployment.JspModuleBuilderExtension.getListenerClasses
> (JspModuleBuilderExtension.java:420)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.jasper.deployment.JspModuleBuilderExtension.createJspClassFinder
> (JspModuleBuilderExtension.java:180)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.jasper.deployment.JspModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans(
> JspModuleBuilderExtension.java:149)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.jasper.deployment.JspModuleBuilderExtension$$FastClassByCGLIB$$1f60ab3b.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:127)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :828)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilderExtension$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$7b8d5906.addGBeans
> (<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.addGBeans(
> TomcatModuleBuilder.java:441)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$6f85ec2c.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:127)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :828)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$5ac36c7.addGBeans
> (<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.addGBeans(
> SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:165)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$d0c31844.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:127)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :828)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$5ac36c7.addGBeans
> (<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(
> EARConfigBuilder.java:620)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$38e56ec6.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:127)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :828)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.CorbaGBeanNameSource$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$3cd9b0dc.buildConfiguration
> (<generated>)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java
> :302)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java
> :124)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:127)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :863)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy
> (AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(
> DistributeCommand.java:61)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 11:02:22,124 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is
> now in the FAILED state:
> abstractName="default/opencrm-1.0-SNAPSHOT
> /1182576736201/war?J2EEApplication=null,PersistenceUnitModule=WEB-INF/classes/,WebModule=default/opencrm-
> 1.0-SNAPSHOT
> /1182576736201/war,j2eeType=PersistenceUnit,name=ApplicationEntityManager"
> javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Could not locate
> PersistenceProvider class: org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence in
> classloader [org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader
> id=default/opencrm-1.0-SNAPSHOT/1182576736201/war]
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.persistence.PersistenceUnitGBean.<init>(
> PersistenceUnitGBean.java:120)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
> Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
> NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
> DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(
> GBeanInstance.java:944)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:268)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstance.java:551)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(
> BasicKernel.java:379)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans
> (ConfigurationUtil.java:442)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(
> KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
> (SimpleConfigurationManager.java:530)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
> (SimpleConfigurationManager.java:511)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager$$FastClassByCGLIB$$ce77a924.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:127)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :828)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$2c2a2699.startConfiguration
> (<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(
> StartCommand.java:67)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence in classloader
> default/opencrm-1.0-SNAPSHOT/1182576736201/war
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadOptimizedClass
> (MultiParentClassLoader.java:428)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(
> MultiParentClassLoader.java:278)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.persistence.PersistenceUnitGBean.<init>(
> PersistenceUnitGBean.java:115)
>         ... 25 more
> AbandonedObjectPool is used
> (org.apache.commons.dbcp.AbandonedObjectPool@16d0a8c)
>    LogAbandoned: false
>    RemoveAbandoned: true
>    RemoveAbandonedTimeout: 60
> Hibernate: select role0_.id as id1_, role0_.name as name1_,
> role0_.description as descript3_1_ from role role0_ order by role0_.name
> 11:02:38,192 WARN  [Settings] Settings: Could not parse struts.locale
> setting, substituting default VM locale
> 11:02:41,087 ERROR [0-SNAPSHOT]] Exception starting filter rewriteFilter
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
> 11:02:41,826 ERROR [0-SNAPSHOT]] Exception starting filter exportFilter
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
> 11:02:43,326 ERROR [0-SNAPSHOT]] Exception starting filter
> clickstreamFilter
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
> 11:02:44,846 ERROR [0-SNAPSHOT]] Exception starting filter struts-cleanup
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
> 11:02:44,846 ERROR [StandardContext] Error filterStart
> 11:02:44,846 ERROR [StandardContext] Context [/opencrm-1.0-SNAPSHOT]
> startup failed due to previous errors
> 11:02:47,741 ERROR [GBeanInstance] Problem in doFail of
> default/opencrm-1.0-SNAPSHOT
> /1182576736201/war?J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=WebModule,name=default/opencrm-
> 1.0-SNAPSHOT/1182576736201/war
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
> 11:02:47,742 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is
> now in the FAILED state:
> abstractName="default/opencrm-1.0-SNAPSHOT
> /1182576736201/war?J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=WebModule,name=default/opencrm-
> 1.0-SNAPSHOT/1182576736201/war"
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
> 11:02:47,742 WARN  [BasicLifecycleMonitor] Exception occured while
> notifying listener
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
> 11:02:49,184 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is
> now in the FAILED state:
> abstractName="default/opencrm-1.0-SNAPSHOT
> /1182576736201/war?J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=WebModule,name=default/opencrm-
> 1.0-SNAPSHOT/1182576736201/war"
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message