geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Atkins for Geronimo - was Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0 Release Criteria
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:46:19 GMT
Here is a spreadsheet of the comparison between the disk usage (du -k)
values of v1.2 and v2.0.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pZVJhnHN3LjuF5FjgmXnrRQ&gid=0

There are 2 sheets. The first sheet stops at the ${version} dir in the
repo structure. The 2nd sheet goes all the way into the repo tree.

It's a google spreadsheet. I don't know how I can share this so that
all can edit it. But just ask me and I will give you permission.

Cheers
Prasad