geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Atkins for Geronimo - was Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0 Release Criteria
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 03:04:00 GMT
Matt, Jay,

The repository shifted from repository/geronimo to repository/o.a.g
from v1.2 onwards. We'd have to compare it against that directory to
get a good picture.. I added the same comments to your wiki page.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/Installed+size+comparison+%281.1.1%2C+1.2%2C+2.0%29?focusedCommentId=60511#comment-60511

Please check out a similar comparison between just 1.2 and 2.0.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pZVJhnHN3LjuF5FjgmXnrRQ

This can be tuned further.

Cheers
Prasad