geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RELEASE NOTES 2.0-M6
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:18:44 GMT
Right. I'm OK with showing the JIRAs we have fixed in this release and
I am also OK with showing the outstanding issues.  But in this case,
the section heading and the list do not match.

Cheers
Prasad

> Good question ;-)
> There is a link in JIRA that creates this list of issues automatically (aka Release Notes).
We should definitively show all the issues we already fixed ( a Bug fixes section maybe),
and agree, Known issues and limitations should show exactly that, things we have not addressed
yet.