geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Vacation, sorta
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 17:10:55 GMT
I'll be traveling in PA next week to see some old friends, meet up
with family and visit some other folks.  For the most part I'll be
checking e-mail, doing some work at night but my availability will be
spotty.  I'll be checking e-mail at night.  If there is some other
terrible need to get ahold of me (and I can't for my life think one
up) Genender or Kevan could probably figure out a way to find me :)

And yes, I will be visiting the tourist trap of all PA which is
Hershey Chocolate factory and probably leaving heavier than I arrived :)

See ya later.