geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release specs for Activation, JACC, Deployment, Servlet and StAX
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:07:17 GMT
Activation: + 0.1 pom is missing scm section
Jacc: +1
Deployment : +1
Servlet: -1 unless someone can explain why its ok to include the sun
explanatory comments in javax/servlet/resources/web-app_2_2.dtd and
javax/servlet/resources/web-app_2_5.xsd.  Also scm section is missing
in pom
Stax: +0.1 missing scm section.

I think the servlet one needs to be re-rolled.  It might be worth
fixing the poms in the activation and stax at the same time just to
make it easier to find the source code, but I'm not adamant about that.

thanks
david jencks