geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can we conclude the Vote on WS-META-Data early? --- Please resond if you object
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:10:57 GMT
As noted elsewhere I found some documentation on the expected release
procedure and it isn't quite what I remembered.

I'm fine with releasing either ws-metadata 1.1.1 spec jar, although
unless someone can convince me that the scm info in the rc2 one will
be correct I'd prefer to release the first one that is missing scm info.

+1 to one or the other 1.1.1 ws-metadata jar.

thanks
david jencks