geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject 2.0-M6 starting to cut a release
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2007 14:21:45 GMT
Hey all, we've slipped into June as there's been lots going on.  I'm
going to cut a branch to make a 2.0-M6 release.  I know this is late
notice but I seem to have misplaced my superior administrative skills
somewhere and I can't remember where :)

I'm going to experiment with cutting the release and it looks like
Jencks got his Jetty security stuff in.  If someone complains loud
enough I'll be happy to scratch it and start over.  Otherwise I'll
take the weekend as a jump on getting the release going.

Just a heads up.