geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release specs for El, J2EE Management, JSP, WS-Metadata
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:52:24 GMT
+1

Note -- I am planning to replace Geronimo's copy of the EL and JSP
specs with the originals from Tomcat when they release and publish
the next stable version to maven central.  See:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200705.mbox/%
3c0F766C5A-3568-4939-B0FE-1602C20986DE@gmail.com%3e
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200706.mbox/%
3c4509AC0F-62E6-4087-AD5A-26C8892837CC@gmail.com%3e