geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Build failure "Error parsing web.xml for ."
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 23:28:30 GMT
Yay.  Hopefully its sorted now then.

I'll try and add some src/it tests for this later next week.  Need to
make sure the filtering stuff still works too.  Then maybe we can
think about a release of the plugin.  Though I'm still not really
happy with the plugable API... really need to get some other non-
jasper jsp compilers implemented to know better how to adapt to them.

--jason

On Jun 8, 2007, at 3:49 PM, Jay D. McHugh wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I tested this by building geronimo/applications a couple of times
> without 'clean'.
>
> The web.xml files are being created correctly now - no more
> duplication.
>
> (make sure you use 'mvn -U' at least once or delete your maven repo
> to get the new version of the plugin)
>
> Jay
>
> Jeff Genender wrote:
>> Darn it!!!...Jason's slop once again, eh? ;-)
>>
>> Cool stuff. (I'm j.k) ;-)
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>> jason.dillon@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> No it was appending to the generated file not overwriting.
>>> I rewrote those bits in groovy and used:
>>>
>>>     file << string
>>>
>>> Instead of:
>>>
>>>     file.write(string)
>>>
>>> The latter being the correct behavior and the fix to this problem.
>>> --jason

web.xml....