geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r544258 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/applications: console/geronimo-console-framework/ console/geronimo-console-standard/ geronimo-ca-helper/ geronimo-examples/geronimo-jsp-examples/ geronimo-ldap-demo/ geronimo-remote-deploy/ geronimo-uddi-...
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 22:54:48 GMT
I'd really like to get more information on the corruption that
occurs, and what issues it has on windows.  I can't see anything
obvious in the code which would cause it be have so strangely.  If
you can, please tell me exactly what the plugin spits out and what
the precise corruption is... so I can fix the plugin and add
integration tests to keep it fixed.

Thanks,

--jason