geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How important is simplifying Creation/Updation of Geronimo Deployment Plans?
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:31:31 GMT
Thanks Vamsi for taking time and looking into this.

I in-fact am next working on handling Annotations (say EJB references or
Resource References specified as Annotations rather than as entries in
web.xml). Will also look into adding an INFO page as you suggest.

Between it would be useful if others can also give it a try and provide
their early feedback and suggestions.

Thanks,
Shiva