geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release specs for El, J2EE Management, JSP, WS-Metadata
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:32:15 GMT
el: + 0.1 missing scm section in pom.xml
j2ee-management: +0.1 missing scm section in pom.xml.  Is the spec
still called "j2ee management"?
jsp-2.1:  -1 unless the comments in the following files are not from
sun or there is a written licensing trail showing we can redistribute
them:
---  javax/servlet/jsp/resources/jspxml.xsd
---  javax/servlet/jsp/resources/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd
---  javax/servlet/jsp/resources/web-jsptaglibrary_1_2.dtd

I also wonder if it's intentional that there are apparent duplications:
  javax/servlet/jsp/resources/jsp_2_1.xsd
  javax/servlet/jsp/resources/web-jsptaglibrary_2_1.xsd
  javax/servlet/resources/jsp_2_1.xsd
  javax/servlet/resources/web-jsptaglibrary_2_1.xsd

Also scm section is missing

ws-metadata:  Why does this have a 3 digit version compared with all
the others that have 2 digit versions?:  +0.1 missing scm section in
pom.xml.  I'd prefer to understand about the version number also.

thanks
david jencks