geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajay Panagariya" <apana...@gmail.com>
Subject DeploymentWatcher help needed
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 23:50:19 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get some deployment related information out of Deployer using
an interface called DeploymentWatcher, described here:

http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/server/modules/geronimo-kernel/apidocs/org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/DeploymentWatcher.html

Does anyone have an experience writing DeploymentWatcher's? I havn't been
able to find examples in the code. In Deployer.java, there is a 'Collection
watchers' object, and from the looks of it, as long as I can get my
DeploymentWatcher into that 'Collection watchers' the deploy function should
run my DeploymentWatcher. The problem is, I can't figure out how to get my
DeploymentWatcher into the 'Collection watchers' object so that it's seen by
the deploy function. Does anyone know the correct way to do this?

The function that calls the watchers in Deployer.java is called
notifyWatchers, and is called in the deploy function.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

-Ajay