geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release specs for Activation, JACC, Deployment, Servlet and StAX
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:50:27 GMT

On Jun 11, 2007, at 12:37 PM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> A couple of questions about the spec releases:
> 1)  Why does activation-1.1 still have a trunk branch in svn?
It doesn't ... perhaps you have some local mods in the FS that kept
subversion from deleting it.

> 2)  Why hasn't the javamail-1.4 spec been released?  Geronimo has
> an indirect dependency on the 1.4 spec through the javamail uber-
> jar, which also needs to made into a release.
I didn't have the brainpower to work through this last week.  If you
have time to put it together for a release that would be awesome.
Otherwise I'll get to it later this week after sorting through the
other issues raised by folks on the current specs.

> Rick
> Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>> Please review the specifications located at http://
>> We are voting these in a block.  Failures will be removed from the
>> block and others will proceed forward.
>> Voting concludes on Monday, June 11th at 1800 ET.
>> Thanks

View raw message